Sunday, March 25, 2012

Prediction Piece

         *Authors Note: This is a Prediction piece from the book Rules of the Road by Joan Bauer.*

               As I continue to read this story I get more and more into it, and I have begun to have a prediction of what will happen. I predict that Mrs. Gladstone will not give the business to her slob of a son, Elden, but she is going to give it to the hardworking Jenna. I think this because you can tell that Mrs. Gladstone really likes Jenna, and she can tell that Jenna enjoys the business and is very responsible. Just like what Jenna grandmother told her, "As long as you try hard and never give up things will come your way", so I believe since Jenna has worked so hard with the store that Mrs. Gladstone will hand the business over to Jenna. Now, Mrs. Gladstone might be old and mean but she has a softer side. She will not give into Elden, in my mind she is not the weak minded. I really hope that she comes to her senses and hands over the business to Jenna, or another loyal worker of hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment